Senior Frontend Engineer (Web) (m/f/d)
Location: Aachen – Germany / Partly Remote
The world is a supply chain and despite today’s digitalization efforts most global supply chains lack full end to end traceability. A myriad of highly inefficient solutions cause trillions of dollars in losses. At Asynos we set out to change this by providing a complete stack enabling a product digitalization, which creates actionable tasks from asset-driven information processes that cut costs and increase operational efficiency. This solution is applied in nearly every major vertical like Food, FMCG, Pharma, Construction, Logistics, Automotive and more.
- You´re looking for a fresh team with low hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere?
- You have a healthy amount of self-drive and like to bring in new ideas and solutions?
- You know how to plan and execute tasks on your own reliably?
- Communicating in English is no barrier for you?
- If you can identify yourself with these points, Asynos is happy to welcome you on bord!
What we offer:
We are an international team located in Germany, Korea and the US with experience in multiple fields of profession. Flexibility is an important keyword for our company. As much as we ask for it, we offer it in regards to work schedule and the way you prefer to complete your tasks successfully. We are providing an environment where you can hone your skills and support you in learning new ones. Home office was a known term for us also already before Covid started. Based on our positive experience, we always accept and appreciate it as long as your tasks allow you to do so. Our small but fast-growing team offers you the potential for increasing responsibilities with a competitive salary.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Asynos, you will be involved in building our internal and customer facing frontends. Our SaaS platform requires a highly dynamic but still intuitive UI for customers to manage their sites and inventory. Including a live overview of stock, locations and management interfaces.
Due to the size of our platform, a single dashboard is unlikely to cover every single customers needs. This enables us to use a large variety of frameworks and libraries to build the right UI for the individual use case and enable you to try out new technologies that you are interested in and can bring a benefit to our frontends.
What we expect
- You have extended knowledge in frameworks and libraries like React or Vue
- You know the concepts of REST APIs and how to use them to interact with our Backend systems
- You have experience in working with CSS frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap Good UI/UX design is important to you, and you know how to implement it
Nice to have:
- You have experience in Search Engine Optimization Basic knowledge of Containerization (Docker)
- You previously worked with Kubernetes and understand its basics
- Direct communication with customers to get feedback and plan interfaces is not a problem for you
- Experience with NextJS/NuxtJS and Redux
Send your application to
For more information on us visit www.or contact us directly