Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Aachen – Germany / Partly Remote
The world is a supply chain and despite today’s digitalization efforts most global supply chains lack full end to end traceability. A myriad of highly inefficient solutions cause trillions of dollars in losses. At Asynos we set out to change this by providing a complete stack enabling a product digitalization, which creates actionable tasks from asset-driven information processes that cut costs and increase operational efficiency. This solution is applied in nearly every major vertical like Food, FMCG, Pharma, Construction, Logistics, Automotive and more.
- You´re looking for a fresh team with low hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere?
- You have a healthy amount of self-drive and like to bring in new ideas and solutions?
- You know how to plan and execute tasks on your own reliably?
- Communicating in English is no barrier for you?
- If you can identify yourself with these points, Asynos is happy to welcome you on bord!
What we offer:
We are an international team located in Germany, Korea and the US with experience in multiple fields of profession. Flexibility is an important keyword for our company. As much as we ask for it, we offer it in regards to work schedule and the way you prefer to complete your tasks successfully. We are providing an environment where you can hone your skills and support you in learning new ones. Home office was a known term for us also already before Covid started. Based on our positive experience, we always accept and appreciate it as long as your tasks allow you to do so. Our small but fast-growing team offers you the potential for increasing responsibilities with a competitive salary.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Asynos, you will be involved in building our large-scale backend infrastructure. Your tasks will include building Kubernetes platforms for our SaaS platform, planning new infrastructure services and maintaining the existing infrastructure.
Our infrastructure is built with state-of-the-art components like Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Aerospike and other high-performance systems. You will be experimenting with new technologies to find the right solutions to common scaling and performance problems and bringing in own ideas for the future of our infrastructure.
What we expect:
- You have knowledge of network engineering at medium to large scale
- You know the concepts of load balancing and distributed systems
- In depth knowledge of Kubernetes administration
- You have experience in automatization of management tasks
- You understand the concepts of microservice infrastructure
Nice to have:
- You have knowledge in administrating Aerospike Servers
- High scale networking and load balancing experience (for example DPVS, GLB etc.)
- You previously administrated network Storage solutions like Ceph
- You understand the concepts of multi site replication and distribution
- You previously worked with Apache Kafka
Send your application to
For more information on us visit www.or contact us directly