Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Aachen – Germany / Partly Remote
The world is a supply chain and despite today’s digitalization efforts most global supply chains lack full end to end traceability. A myriad of highly inefficient solutions cause trillions of dollars in losses. At Asynos we set out to change this by providing a complete stack enabling a product digitalization, which creates actionable tasks from asset-driven information processes that cut costs and increase operational efficiency. This solution is applied in nearly every major vertical like Food, FMCG, Pharma, Construction, Logistics, Automotive and more.
- You´re looking for a fresh team with low hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere?
- You have a healthy amount of self-drive and like to bring in new ideas and solutions?
- You know how to plan and execute tasks on your own reliably?
- Communicating in English is no barrier for you?
- If you can identify yourself with these points, Asynos is happy to welcome you on bord!
What we offer:
We are an international team located in Germany, Korea and the US with experience in multiple fields of profession. Flexibility is an important keyword for our company. As much as we ask for it, we offer it in regards to work schedule and the way you prefer to complete your tasks successfully. We are providing an environment where you can hone your skills and support you in learning new ones. Home office was a known term for us also already before Covid started. Based on our positive experience, we always accept and appreciate it as long as your tasks allow you to do so. Our small but fast-growing team offers you the potential for increasing responsibilities with a competitive salary.
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Asynos, you will take part in the development of our globally distributed backend infrastructure. That includes the planning, building, maintaining and optimization of our high performance microservices, as well as developing customer specific solutions on top of our existing ecosystem for our global customers from many different verticals.
Our infrastructure is built on state-of-the-art components without any old grown systems. Given that, you can bring in your own ideas and try new technologies, that you are interested in and might give a benefit to our platform.
What we expect
- You have at least basics knowledge of Containerization (Docker) Proven extended knowledge in the Rust language
- Experience in working with NoSQL Databases like Key-Value stores You have experience in creating non-relational database layouts
- You have previously built REST APIs and understand the concepts behind REST
- You know the concepts of a microservice infrastructure and have been involved in the development process of such an infrastructure
Nice to have:
- You have previously worked with Kubernetes and know the basics
- You have experience in using the Aerospike database
- Basic Frontend knowledge to make minor changes on dashboards yourself You have been working on highly distributed stateless systems
- You have worked with Apache Kafka and understand the concepts behind it
Send your application toFor more information on us visit or contact us directly