We build complete solutions, creating our own IoT devices and software to work well together, taking care of goods integrity for our customers in the food and pharma sector. We enable our customers to collect and analyze data, setup quality gates and inform early on quality failures.
How we work:
– You build it, you run it:
We take complete responsibility for our product from software design to On Call.
– Continuous deployment:
We write tests → write production code → review → deploy.
– Inspect and adapt:
We continuously proof and change our methods and processes to best fit our needs.
We improve through experiments and feedback.
– Our current tech stack:
Java / Spring Boot
MySQL / PostgreSQL / Cassandra
Docker / Amazon AWS
Typescript / React.js
What we offer:
– Flexible, family-friendly working hours
– Various staff development and training opportunities
– The reliable stability of a medium-sized company
– Attractive massage and fitness offers
– Be part of the success and make the world a little better
– You are an expert in software development, especially in a cloud environment
– You are willing to spread your knowledge with your team member
– You take technical responsibilty for the team
– You love solving complex problems with easy solutions
– You play well in teams and drive them to success
– Your are willing to take part on our DevOps
– You are willing to take part on our 24×7 On Call
– You can easily interact with product owners, product managers and the team, to generate better processes and to optimize the product
– You have good knowledge of German
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 202113-4146. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.