A day in the Life:
Your tasks and responsibilities will be diverse and exciting, with the opportunity to participate in product development projects across multiple sites worldwide. The project work includes areas as development of system requirements specifications for a new product in cooperation with product marketing, the execution of feasibility experiments to show the proof of principle of new development concepts, development and implementation of measurement procedures and data analysis for control, characterization, and optimization of high- resolution mass spectrometry instruments.
Within the project team you will lead all aspects related to experiments, such as planning, setup, execution, and documentation. Further tasks will be the development of verification test plans and test summary reports. Additionally, you are guiding mechanical and electrical engineers while developing sub-system requirement specifications. To round up the project cycle, development of factory acceptance test procedures in close collaboration with operations as well as the knowledge transfer to operations, product support and field service on newly developed instruments or components are in your area of responsibility.
Keys to Success:
– University degree in physics, engineering, chemistry, or related sciences
– Proven 1-2 years industrial or 3-5 years academic experience (Ph.D.) in development of sophisticated analytic instrumentation. Experience in the field of mass spectrometry or other electron / ion optical techniques would be highly appreciated.
– Strong flexibility to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently and structured in a detailed scientific manner
– Effective and efficient in writing software for instrument control and data evaluation using Python or other scripting languages
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
– High communication competence and strong collaboration skills
– Agile thinking and growth mindset
– Comfortable with a high paced work environment
– Passionate to push the limits of science and technology
– Proficient in English, willing to learn German
What we offer:
– Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organisation
– Outstanding career and development prospects
– Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
– Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
Sie müssen keinen Betreff eintragen, da uns automatisch der Link zu diesem Beitrag übermittelt wird.