A day in the Life:
– Lead product management team and drive profitable growth through product strategy, developing, implementing and optimizing product strategy and driving demand generation
– Prepare business case and financial models and manage the profit and loss for the respective product portfolio.
– Collect voice of customer and competitive insights.
– Select product features, develop value propositions, and validate with customers before product introduction.
– Evaluate customer needs and create the product requirement documents.
– Drive NPDI process through successful launch and commercialization for the product portfolio.
– Deliver technical presentations to the sales organization as well as to key customers. Track forecasting and product shipments.
– Manage entire lifecycle of a product from inception through design and manufacturing, service, and all the way to end-of-life.
– Define global market segmentation and positioning strategy as it relates to the product and solutions portfolio.
– Interact with R&D and Vertical marketing to define new products.
– Prioritize resources in line with business needs.
– Apply PPI methodology to support metrics’ improvements and efficiencies.
– Drive product rationalization and implementation of product enhancements.
– Understanding and control of profitability, margins, and lifecycle.
– Responsibility for Lab intra-structure
– On boarding of new product managers
– Mentor to team members
– Prepare QMR for entire portfolio
Keys to Success:
– Master’s degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, or related field is required. Advanced degree preferred.
– 5+ years of relevant professional experience, acquired working within life science market and/or analytical instruments like mass spectrometry
– At least 3+ years in a product management role
– Track record in driving business growth through the development and execution of product strategies
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
– Masterly level of Business & financial acumen
– Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and feel at ease communicating regularly with technical and business teams.
– Ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team across multiple sites
What we offer:
– Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organisation
– Outstanding career and development prospects
– Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
– Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
– If you are interested, please apply online with your CV and Motivation Letter including possible start date and salary expectations.
Sie müssen keinen Betreff eintragen, da uns automatisch der Link zu diesem Beitrag übermittelt wird.