Would you like to make a difference?
• We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Manager (m/f/d) to support our site in Germany.
• You will have the responsibility for the organization, its development and profit & loss performance.
• You will LEAD and FOSTER a change culture that is engaging, passionate, transparent and inclusive.
• The role will be reporting into the BU AVS Operations Director. As a result, there is a great benefits and reward package and opportunities to grow your career.
Would you like to be part of a great team?
Responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the day-to-day activities for the operations of our manufacturing plant. In addition, you will coach our local team with regards to the maintenance and development of customer relations.
• The role will have full responsibility for P&L, working capital and planning and investments while overseen plant profitability, production performance, quality, and service to secure a market leadership position.
• The development of production plans for the efficient use of materials, machines, and human resources, as well as the research of best industry practices in all areas of the operation to modify and implement them into the facility.
• Manage resources and production specifications.
• Directs and oversees the implementation of proprietary processes to ensure the facility is operating at its optimal level in an ever changing and competitive environment.
• Oversees the risk analysis evaluation associated with production, as well as the development and implementation of contingencies plans based on the needs of employees and customers.
• Share and set long-term goals and objectives for the facility to anticipate and plan for future programs. Leads all aspects of the definition, planning and application of corporate strategies to impact cost, quality, and performance for optimal efficiency.
• Leads all aspects of the collaboration with various departments and other stakeholders to prevent concerns and grievances.
• Conducting employee performance reviews. As well as scheduling and conduct plant meetings to keep employees abreast of the outlook of the plant and discuss long range goals.
• Geschaeftsfuehrer (m/f/d) responsibility.
• You will have a continuous improvement approach with a “can do/ move any mountains” attitude.
• You will be passionate in supporting current and future business needs with the voice of employees and our customer at the forefront.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the opportunity to challenge opinions when required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to change.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Excellent English and German oral/written (Company language is English)
• Managerial experience at a senior level within a similar manufacturing environment.
• Experience of operating within a complex large-scale customer facility, managing demands of multiple sub departments.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 202113-750. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.