* You will be steering the product release of a new imaging platform for spatial biology and identify and develop new application areas in the field of spatial biology and confocal imaging. You provide requirements for future technology developments through regular market monitoring, analyze market trends, directly interact with key opinion leaders and customers.
* One focus will be to develop the technical design input for our new imaging platform and working closely with technical company divisions, including Engineering, R&D and Production.
* You will develop customer facing marketing material highlighting the strengths and superiority of our technology, such as brochures, application notes, customer slide decks and movies.
* You will work closely with all related departments and roles to constantly execute marketing campaigns around your portfolio and jointly develop advanced communication strategies.
* You will interact with our global sales teams to provide training and guidance on customer segmentation, pricing and global marketing activities.
* You are responsible for the product lifecycle of your portfolio and for the coordination of participating business units, including R&D, Quality Assurance, Production, Sales and Communications.
* You have completed your life science studies (or a similar area of study) with an above average qualification; a PhD would be advantageous.
* You applied spatial biology technologies / instruments to your own research and gained significant experience and understanding of underlying working principles as well as advantages and disadvantages of existing technologies.
* You are a strong networker, you understand needs and applications in the field of spatial biology and how to adapt our communication to promote further technical solutions.
* You are willing to take ownership of your projects and enjoy tackling challenges of a scientific, technical and business nature. First practical experience in product management or marketing would be a strong advantage.
* You speak English fluently, you enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team environment and love to travel internationally (max. 30%).
What we offer
* A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
* Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
* A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
* Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
* Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events
► noch mehr aktuelle Stellenangebote finden Sie auf www.jobs.netzwerk-arbeit.com ◄
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
Fassen Sie alle beigefügten Dokumente in einem PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.
► Nichts gefunden? Wir freuen uns auch auf Ihre Initiativbewerbung ◄