The HR Specialist supports the HR Manager as much as the Spaceopal Management Team in the general HR Business, administering the day to day HR Administration, including advising and consulting of the employees on HR related queries and requests.
This is a role for a hands-on personality keen on assisting a multinational team of technical experts in a demanding joint venture environment. Your flexibility, attention to detail and general enthusiasm about what you do will add value to the Spaceopal team.
Your main tasks are:
– General HR Administration from A to Z, administering day to day HR issues
– Operating and controlling the working time documentation as much as the absence and vacation tracking
– Preparing personnel related documents (e.g. employment contracts, certificates, appointments)
– Maintaining personnel records
– Responsibility for the On- and Off-boarding process
– Creating and maintaining of company policies and procedures (e.g. Company Handbook), monitoring proper compliance
– Recruitment and candidate administration
– Support on Employer Branding
– Maintaining HR content in the Intranet
– Special projects, e.g. research on HR related topics, including its presentation
Required Qualification and Experience:
– University degree in a related field (e.g. Business Administration, Social Sciences), appropriate apprenticeship or relevant work experience
– At least 1-2 years’ in operational Human Resources functions, e.g. as working student or HR Assistant / HR Generalist
– Practical strong knowledge of the German Labour and Social Security Law; knowledge in Italian Labour and Social Security Law welcomed
– Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
– Strong attitude to team work, great communicator internally and externally, even in demanding situations
– Hands-on mentality and systematic, self-organized, able to prioritize way of working
– Attention to details
– Fluent written and spoken English and German, Italian is advantageous
– Fluency in standard office automation tools (MS Office, Email, Internet, etc.)
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 202110-1235. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.