What you will accomplish together with us
* Management of team of product managers
* Product lifecycle management and management of existing product lines, maintaining and/or increasing profitability and margin
* Creating product strategy, product roadmaps and specification of product requirements
* On-going development of the product vision and strategy, synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products
* Maintaining product and market knowledge
* Aggressive identification of opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis
* Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to market
* Work with customers, field based stakeholders and internally
* Best practice market research and benchmarking
* Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong business cases to drive development decisions
* Define in year business priorities to guide development and execution of tactical marketing plans with campaign management and Segment Marketing
* Steer pricing and profitability for the portfolio cross functionally
* Work with operations on all elements of the product
What will convince us
* A PhD in Cell Biology, Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry; MBA preferred
* Profound years of experience in Life Science as well as Product Management experience in life science industry with experience in Life Science Tools industry preferred
* Experience identifying and quantifying market opportunities, defining a strategy and a history of executing with success
* History of working with cross functional partners to drive success and results
* Excellent management, reporting and organizational skills combined with the ability to build and lead a high performing team
* Strong communication, presentation and motivation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to present with impact to senior management
* Fluent in English; strong business instinct and entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer
* Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
* Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
* Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
* Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 20218-1020. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.