The Finance Manager, responsible for timely and complete financial statements under both Local GAAP and IAS/IFRS, monitors compliance with Local GAAP and Group procedures, coordinates monthly closing process and prepares forecast and budget. This position reports directly to the Divisional CFO and interfaces directly with other local management team members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the local finance organization (accounting, controlling, Tax and compliance)
• Maintain regulatory compliance with local accounting standards and practices
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
• Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations, and laws
• Develops and implements various local accounting procedures (also according to the Group ones)
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position, ensuring integrity of all financial information
• Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
• Budget preparation/forecasting/Business Plan
• Adheres to all Health, Safety & Environmental requirements that are defined within set work instruc-tions
• All other duties as assigned
• B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
• Progressive experience managing projects
• Minimum of 10 years of previous related experience (portion of the experience being in a manu-facturing setting is preferred)
• Ability to travel
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with NAVISION
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (LOCAL GAAP and IFRS)
• Attention to Detail
• Analytical Thinking
• Customer Satisfaction
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of time
• Frequently communicates with co-workers, employers, vendors, etc.
• May occasionally walk into manufacturing environment
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 202049-1471. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.