What your job area at InVision will look like?
We develop SaaS products with particular focus on Predictive Analytics and Scheduling, in close cooperation with our customers, and according to lean thinking principles. Our interdisciplinary teams consist of Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Product/ Customer Success Managers and Designers. Given our high quality standards, we apply various methods and technologies, such as Continuous Delivery, DevOps, TDD, Pair Programming, Kubernetes and Microservices.
How you will contribute?
– Become a member of our product development leadership team. Develop trend-setting initiatives, together with your leadership colleagues, and shape with them the objectives and team setups in our product development.
– Assume leadership responsibility for an interdisciplinary product development team. Create a clear vision and strategy for your team and set the direction without sinking into Micromanagement.
– As a well-versed communicator, moderator and coach, create an open, interactive and safe environment catering towards the team’s success and a good atmosphere.
– Empower the team with your technical skills, be actively involved in programming and coding.
– Help the team align the work in a result-oriented manner to achieve maximum productivity.
– Encourage the personal development of each team member and recruit new top talents for the expansion of our product development teams.
– Ensure consistent and utmost application of our corporate values and principles within the team.
– Work closely with product managers to further develop our products and features.
– Promote cross-team collaboration while bearing in mind the company’s benefit.
What we offer?
– Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively.
– Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we fit together, we make many things possible.
– Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
– Streamlined Onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
– Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, full catering and public transport tickets, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
– … and lots more!
Benutzen Sie unser Bewerbungsformular und vermerken im Nachrichtenfeld die Kennziffer: 20219-888. Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe möglicher Sperrvermerke, des frühestmöglichen Antrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung zu.
For practical reasons we can only consider applications -preferably in German language- and from people who speak German at least at level B1 / B2.
Fassen Sie alle Dokumente in einer PDF zusammen.
Diese Ausschreibung richtet sich an alle geeigneten Bewerber/Innen unabhängig von Alter, Geschlecht, Behinderung, Religion, Weltanschauung, Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft oder sexueller Identität.